3 days intensive course organized by ELLS ST Research Support Office
- Get to know the European research programmes for young scientists
- Experience project development in an intercultural interdisciplinary international team
- Network with colleagues and friends from around Europe
- Get to know the secrets of Brussels institutions and European policies
Deadline for application
10 March 2023 (or until places filled) – limited for 20 applicants
What does this course include?
The course consists of a mix of presentations, site visits, workshop and networking opportunities that will provide participants with…
- an introduction to European research programmes for young scientists and to key elements of grant writing
- tools to assess the current status of their career, to identify strengths and fields for development
- a better understanding of the workings of European research policy and funding and incorporate this
- knowledge in future project applications
knowledge about research related job opportunities outside of academia and industry
Who can apply?
This course is designed for junior post docs (1 yr < PhD < 4 yrs). To make the course interactive the number of participants is limited to a maximum of 20 persons. Three slots / university are pre-allocated, unused slots will be passed on based on a waiting list. The registration is binding. Repeat participation is not possible.