○ Reduction of energy consumption in pressurized systems.
○ Use of state of the art Information and Communication Technologies (ICT).
○ Decision Support Systems (DSS) for operation of WDN.
○ Simulation and modeling of hydrosystems.
○ Global optimization and stochastic search methods. Constrained optimization.
○ Numerical methods for solution of PDE’s.
We provide a disciplinary and multidisciplinary research programme aimed at advanced understanding of environmental problems and advanced training of PhD candidates in this field.