Do you have questions, ideas, education or projects on transdisciplinarity and are looking for a platform to discuss them? WIMEK organises a series of discussions on all things related to transdisciplinary research and education. The goal of these sessions are to facilitate interaction and knowledge sharing.
Questions? Or want to be included in mailing list?
For questions about Transdisciplinary Lunch Crowd sessions or to be included in a mailing list for this or other transdisciplinary-related events, please contact Jillian Student, firstname.lastname@example.org.
More about Transdisciplinary Research
Overview of past Transdisciplinary Lunch Crowd meetings
- Transdisciplinary Lunch Crowd: “The who, what, when, why and how tips for writing and submitting grant proposals”, 28 June 2022
- Transdisciplinary Lunch Crowd: “Living Labs: Towards a framework for assessment”, 19 April 2022
- Transdisciplinary, trans-institutional Knowledge Creating Teams for the creation of challenge-driven educational programmes, 22 March 2022
- Transdisciplinary Lunch Crowd: SPLENDID opportunities for adaptation in challenging times, 15 February 2022
- A diagnostic approach for analysing what went well and not so well in a transdisciplinary project, 15 December 2021
- How the form of interaction enables different types of dialogue, 7 July 2021
- Kick-off meeting, 15 June 2021