This congress was originally planned on 10 and 11 March 2022.
For the first time NAC will bring together researchers from the Earth and Environmental Sciences. The event aims to continue to provide a true interdisciplinary forum for discussion and for young scientists to present their research results to a broad audience. In addition to the usual programme items, there will be interesting elements and features. Enjoy these opportunities to network and set up new collaborations with your colleagues.
The NAC programme committee welcome contributions from all branches of the Earth and Environmental Sciences. Abstracts can be submitted using – among others – one or two the following keywords:
- Atmospheric sciences
- Carbon Cycle
- Earth System Governance
- Energy, Resources and the Environment
- Hydrological sciences
- Natural and human induced hazards and threats
- Planetary boundaries
- Present and future climate change
- Water Cycle
NAC 2022 welcomes you back in person in Utrecht on Monday 5 and Tuesday 6 September 2022. Reconnect face to face with colleagues in Van der Valk Hotel, Utrecht. New registration and abstract submission will be required.
- Abstract submission is possible until 11 May 2022 (11:59 CEST)
- The final registration date is 26 August 2022
- Ultimate date to submit you photograph for the photo competition is 12 August 2022
If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us by sending an email to email@example.com.