In the AIWW Webinar: Dealing with Drought, we discuss different river basins in Europe and how to deal with drought. In addition, we learn solutions from the Capetown area, a region that has been dealing with drought problems for some time.
- Introduction by our chairman of the day: Frodo van Oostveen, World Waternet
- Significance Climate scenarios for discharge in rivers by Frederiek Sperna Weiland, Deltares
- Aspects of drought on drinking water supply in the Rhine river basin and solutions for river basin management by Wolfgang Deinlein, IAWR
- Solutions in the Cape Town area by Bettina Koelle, Red Cross
- Closing by chairman of the day