The “8th International Congress on Arsenic in the Environment (As2021)” has one main theme: Bridging Science to Practice for Sustainable Development. This includes five sub-themes:
- Arsenic in Natural Soil and Water Systems
- Arsenic in Agriculture and Food Production
- Health Impacts of Arsenic
- Technologies for Arsenic Removal from Water
- Sustainable Mitigation and Management for Sustainable Development
For each theme the latest insights will be presented by over 140 speakers in four parallel sub-sessions. In addition, there will be two panel discussion on: 1) Bridging arsenic science to practice’ and 2) recent advances in arsenic research: distribution in the environment. Health impacts and technologies for remediation’.