What does this course include?
- European research programmes for young scientists
- How to choose the right programme for junior PostDocs?
- The National Science & Research Boards in your country – how can they help you to find partners and present your ideas in Brussels?
- European institutions – who proposes the strategies and programmes, and how are they implemented?
- Key elements of European research proposals
- How to develop a common project idea
- with representatives from the EU institutions
- with colleagues and members of project offices from top European universities
Who can apply?
This course is designed for junior post docs (1 yr < PhD < 4 yrs). To make the course interactive the number of participants is limited to a maximum of 20 persons. Three slots / university are pre-allocated, unused slots will be passed on based on a waiting list. The registration is binding.